Friday, February 5, 2010

Pointless

It's pointless to try showing someone that you're happy when you're sad indeed. But if you can really act well, then do so.

It's pointless to call someone when you're crying and then don't wanna tell what happened to that person. But if you want a blind and fake care or a 'dust bin', then do so.

It's pointless to try when yourself don't wanna stand up. But if you think you always have someone there to help, then do so and see the result.

How many times I need to tell you that I don't need to see your fake smile or being happy when being with me? I want the real you and need to know about your stories. I will still scold you as usual but doesn't mean I don't wanna listen anymore. I want to see your progress to get out of that. I don't want to see laughs and tears.

How many times more you wanna dig your own pain and memories when you don't dare to face them? But even if it unexpectedly comes back? What are you gonna do to make it better? Cry? Well, then practice to cry in front of the mirror and see how ugly and hopeless you are at that moment. I always do that and it reminds me how weak I am to try everyday to be stronger.

How many times you pamper yourself and how many times more you will call me crying hopelessly like that? For something you thing you lost? No, I guess just him can make you cry like that.

I don't like people to be so dependent on me. This is something very straight forward. When you call me just to show me that you're crying and then hang up, then you better don't. You want me to care for you at that moment? Well, you need to love yourself first! Your tear will become something I'm very sick of if it continues...

And I know you're also not going to read this

1 comment:

  1. the gosh is from me... hehhe! invade ur blog early morning!

    im hope one day she would understand your good deed.

    ReplyDelete