Monday, February 1, 2010

My Childhood

I was lucky to have a nice childhood to remember...
Though everything seems to fade away as time goes by

A video during great grandma in 1996, 1999 and 2006
I had my bro held my hand to lead me around
I had him to volunteer to be a camera man
A boy he was, not as now
The boy that sang Happy Birthday song to my great grandma
The bro that I was very proud of...

I had the aunty that worked as maid for my family for more than 7 years
It was the moment that I burst into tears since I didn't remember that she was there
She was even closer to me than my mom at that time
And I also went to her hometown and be noty there
At least she was also the one who went by my side for 1/4 of my life
I just really do wish to see her again...

I had my aunt still looks quite fat
Not as skinny as now due to sickness
I had my cousin sister in ao dai and look stupid with short hair and shorter than me (haha! :p)
Not as tall as now as well as being more mature
I had mom with super short hair (hahaha!) in ao dai
Well, she was quite long time with that hairstyle and the saloon even gave her the videotape of some other styles. I still remember the song of the video though...
I still had me with dress and look kinda pretty (muahaha!)
I had my great grandma with me of course...

I still had my dad singing some old song...

And I have tears in my eyes for being able to feel all of them again...

1 comment:

  1. em still got jie. :P

    em still got memories you thought you forgot, :)

    Really hope jie is there to om em...

    ReplyDelete