Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday...
You put me on your shoulders and brought me around the house when I was small
You cried and grabbed my hands to go with you
You sat and talked to me when we were having duck porridge
And you were also the only one who ate that with me, and peeled duck meat for me
You gave me a wild fruit small bag as an apology
You saw me off once at the airport
You told me not to worry anything between you and her
You saw me arrive once at the airport
You, she and I went to have lobster porridge, the shop I really liked but closed
You gave me 3 pieces of 100USD but I had to use all
You asked us everyday what we wanted to eat
You said that you had plenty of VN instant noodles and would send to me if I wanted
You and I went to watch football live once
I happily saw you arrive from oversea countries back home
I just ate at the beef noodles shop which is named your name
...

Today...
I'm still very alike you in many senses
My life still goes on
But your life doesn't anymore...

For you, in my memories...
Rest in peace, dad...

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday,

    I hold your hands tightly along the way,
    I didnt speak much but just silently drive,
    I knew more about your dad,
    I contacted with your buddies more than ever,
    I wished i could tightly hug you,
    I hoped i could put you to sleep...

    but Jie will be with you always.

    Love, Jie.

    ReplyDelete