Sunday, October 4, 2009

Festival

The word that I don't know how it is like
The word that requires many people to make it really sound like
The word that brings happiness

I've never been able to really enjoy any festival
Not New Year, Christmas, nor Mid-Autumn

Yesterday
All that I remember and have been through
Was slightly different
A real Moon Cake festival held by Chinese
Though I happened to be the only one that don't really know their language
But I enjoyed and silently fit in as I always do

I love that kind of lantern
So simple, fragile yet very interesting to play
I guess I missed it when I was small
Or is just because I don't remember how it was like?

A combination of moments
Laughter, silence and observation
Even the moment we didn't say anything but just looked at the lantern that was hang on the tree and the candles burning
It also could convey message

The festival that I know
Which brings people closer

2 comments:

  1. and BURNED lanterns! hahahah! then quickly put out the fire! heheh! and not forgot a silly jie rambling. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya --", red face drunk jie and start rambling though not much haha

    ReplyDelete