Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My beloved scorpio

Yesterday this year was so different from last year, many things happened pulled me away from the feeling that I supposed to have as strong as before. And at the same time, many things happened from many people surrounding me remind me to treasure more, more and more every single thing they did for me...

Just wanna say thanks for every concern and love from everyone
For yesterday...

And today I wish to say thank you again for your semangat funny clip, professional model, props and costume haha
And of course because today is ur day too...

Wish you fat birthday hohoho and smile as always
Love, Nhũn.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 20th Birthday to Ruby!

    for malay translation: * semangat=full of spirit.
    hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. and btw, why so many scorpios are surrounding this innocent ke ai burp burp ca???

    ReplyDelete