Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm Sorry

"When you lost something, you found something instead"

1st time ever, I'm able to see you in my dream. Your were always going to appear but never before.. I see it again...your voice, your appearance, your watch, your green shirt (as a day care teacher)... everything is still so clear, what my memory remembers about you, remain unchanged.. is it a sign? I'll try, at least I try to find you just like how I do in my dream.. and please...

I'm sorry for being such a silly kid by that time, receiving your special care but I ran away, tried to hide and found the other ways so you wouldn't see me for no reason!

You were more than a mom to me, who gave me that K milk when I was sick. When I grow up I know it was VinamilK with the K capital instead. It tasted nice, even nicer when I was sick. I don't like milk but sometimes I do drink it for this haunted memory in me. When mom picked me up late, you warmed me up with a bread (got chili though), when I fell down, you applied medicine, you spared only me when the whole class was punished and if had to punish me, I still got the least painful one, you gave only me your house phone number and your full name... and my birthday you gave me a big bear which I named Duba...

15 years for being a coward, I always wanted to go back there to find you. But I didn't. That place was where all my best memory of my family, of you which it breaks me into pieces if I see it again.

I was very stupid for so many years, wrote to you during 20 November and received a sorry letter said that my teacher moved before they even started renting. But her handwriting was very alike yours, you know... so I thought...

Please, I have lost something I treasured the most recently, let me find you once again... I'm sorry

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found your blog and read a couple of the posts here. I’ve to say that your blog post is very informative. Your blog have benefited me in many ways and I want to say thank you! I will be coming back often.

    ReplyDelete